Table of Contents
Introduction to the Constitution of India
Download Introduction to the Constitution of India PDF by DD Basu free here. Introduction to the Constitution of India will help you to understand the Indian polity.
Pdfgozar also provides you with the pdf material for SSC, Banking, Defence, and State PCS Exams. We also provide the test series for UPSC, EPFO, SSC, and all other exams, by various well-known institutions such as vision IAS, GS Score, Shankar IAS, etc.
|Book Name||Introduction to the Constitution of India|
|Author||Durga Das Basu|
|File Size||45 MB|
Introduction to the Constitution of India Book Chapters
- The Historical Background
- The Making of the Constitution
- The Philosophy of the Constitution
- Outstanding Features of Our Constitution
- Nature of the Federal System
- Directive Principles
- The Union Executive
- The Union Legislature
- The State Executive
- The State Legislature
- Fundamental Duties
- The State of Jammu & Kashmir
- Administration of Union Territories and Acquired Territories
- The New System of Panchayats and Municipalities
- Municipalities and Planning Committees
- Administration of Scheduled and Tribal Areas
- Organization of the Judiciary General
- Supreme Court
- The High Court
- Distribution of Legislature and Executive Power
- Distribution of Financial Power
- Inter-State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
- Administration Relation Between The Union and The State
You May Also Like,
Join Our Telegram Channel For more Updates.
Download Introduction to the Constitution of India
Comment for any query and feedback.
All PDFs that are provided on PDFgozar are for Education purposes only. Please use them for building your information and don’t use them industrially. we have a tendency to request you to respect our diligence. we have a tendency to area unit Providing Everything Free Here. pdfgozar.com won’t Charge Any price For Any Service Here.
If you’re new UPSC field, we suggest you understand UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC elective and take a look at Series [Prelims/Mains] and conjointly Magazine for higher Understanding. All our Advertisements Maineasure tight ads [we don’t compromise within the Quality] and if anyone has any complaint with the web site or advertisements please contact me [email protected]
pdfgozar.com doesn’t own this book, neither created nor scanned. PDFGOZAR has provided the links already available on the internet. if any means it violates the law or has any problems then kindly contact us. Thank you.