Download India After Independence by Bipan Chandra PDF in English/ Hindi here. India After Independence by Bipan Chandra is widely used for History Preparation. Bipan Chandra was born in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. He was educated at Forman Christian College, Lahore, and at Stanford University, California. He was Professor of Modern History at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, where he is currently Professor Emeritus.
|Book Name||India After Independence|
- The Colonial Legacy
- The National Movement and its Legacy
- The Evolution of the Constitution and Main Provisions
- The Architecture of the Constitution: Basic Features and Institutions
- The Initial Years
- Consolidation of India as a Nation (I)
- Consolidation of India as a Nations(II): The Linguistic Reorganization of the States
- Consolidation of India as a Nations (III): Integration of the Tribals
- Consolidation of India as a Nation (IV): Regionalism and Regional Inequality
- The Years of Hope and Achievement, 1951–1964
- Foreign Policy : The Nehru Era
- Jawaharlal Nehru in Historical Perspective
- Political Parties, 1947–1964: The Congress
- Political Parties, 1947–1965: The Opposition
- From Shastri to Indira Gandhi, 1964–1969
- The Indira Gandhi Years, 1969–1973
- The JP Movement and the Emergency : Indian Democracy Tested
- The Janata Interregnum and Indira Gandhi’s Second Coming, 1977–1984
- The Rajiv Years
- Run-up to the New Millennium and After
- Politics in the States (I): Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Assam
- Politics in the States (II): West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir
- The Punjab Crisis
- Indian Economy , 1947–1965: The Nehruvian Legacy
- Indian Economy , 1965–1991
- Economic Reforms Since 1991
- The Indian Economy in the New Millennium
- Land Reforms (I): Colonial Impact and the Legacy of the National and Peasant Movements
- Land Reform (II): Zamindari Abolition and Tenancy Reforms
- Land Reforms (III): Ceiling and the Bhoodan Movement
- Cooperatives and an Overview of Land Reforms
- Agricultural Growth and the Green Revolution
- Agrarian Struggles Since Independence
- Revival and Growth of Communalism
- Communalism and the Use of State Power
- Caste, Untouchability , Anti-caste Politics and Strategies
- Indian Women Since Independence
- The Post-colonial Indian State and the Political Economy of Development: An Overview
- Disarray in Institutions of Governance
- The Dawn of the New Millennium: Achievements, Problems and Prospects
You May Also Like,
Join Our Telegram Channel For more Updates.
Download India After Independence by Bipan Chandra in PDF
Comment for any query and feedback.
Ans: India after independence is one of the most important books which is recommended by toppers.
Ans: India After Independence by Bipan Chandra is the best book for history from 1974 to 2000.
All PDF that is provided here are for Education purposes only. Please use them for building your information and don’t use them industrially. we have a tendency to request you to respect our diligence. we have a tendency to area unit Providing Everything Free Here. pdfgozar.com won’t Charge Any price For Any Service Here.
If you’re new UPSC field, we suggest you understand UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC elective and take a look at Series [Prelims/Mains] and conjointly Magazine for higher Understanding. All our Advertisements Maineasure tight ads [we don’t compromise within the Quality] and if anyone has any downside with the web site or advertisements please contact me [email protected]
Pdfgozar also provides you with the pdf material for SSC, Banking, Defence, and State PCS Exams. We also provide the test series for UPSC, EPFO, SSC, and all other exams, by various well-known institutions such as vision IAS, GS Score, Shankar IAS, etc.
pdfgozar.com doesn’t own this book, neither created nor scanned. PDFGOZAR has provided the links already available on the internet. if any means it violates the law or has any problems then kindly contact us. Thank you.