Fall in Love? Looking for 36 Questions to Fall in Love PDF? then this is the right place, we have provided the complete pdf and the list of all the 36 questions here.
|PDF Name||36 Questions to Fall in Love PDF|
|PDF Size||513 KB|
|Download Link||Link Available|
Is there a method of falling in love? Researchers Elaine and Arthur Aron think that there might be. They devised a questionnaire of 36 questions that would encourage people to become closer by telling each other all about themselves, their hopes and dreams, and their fears, and encouraging them to be really honest with each other.
To start with, the questions are quite easy to answer: Would you like to be famous?, or What is your perfect day? But as the conversation progresses, the questions become more personal. For example, Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
The Aarons tested their theory by asking 52 sets of male and female strangers and 19 sets of female strangers to sit opposite one another and ask and answer the questions, before staring into each other’s eyes for four minutes.
Six months later, two of the people got married. Since then, other people have tried the experiment and reported that it works. Of course, you don’t need to use the questions to fall in love. You can also try them with people you already know well: members of your family, friends, even your wife or husband – to get to know each other even better.
36 Questions to Fall in Love
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you on how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
You May Also Like,
Join Our Telegram Channel For more Updates.
Download 36 Questions to Fall in Love PDF
Ans: Yes, Some Researcher says that it works most of the time.
Comment for any query and feedback.
All PDFs that are provided on PDFgozar are for Education purposes only. Please use them for building your information and don’t use them industrially. we have a tendency to request you respect our diligence. we have a tendency to area unit Providing Everything Free Here. pdfgozar.com won’t Charge Any price For Any Service Here.
If you’re new UPSC field, we suggest you understand UPSC Prelims and UPSC Mains and UPSC elective and take a look at Series [Prelims/Mains] and conjointly Magazine for higher Understanding. All our Advertisements Maineasure tight ads [we don’t compromise on the Quality] and if anyone has any complaint with the website or advertisements please contact me at [email protected]
pdfgozar.com doesn’t own this book, neither created nor scanned. PDFGOZAR has provided the links already available on the internet. if any means it violates the law or has any problems then kindly contact us. Thank you.